1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Magic 3.1 chip?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by brad1102, Nov 5, 2003.

1. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

I just upgraded to a Magic V and have a 3.1 kicking around now - that I'll never use again.

Is there anyone in here whos wants it (free)- preferably Canadian, who can install it themself. I'm willing to send it, within Canada by postal mail on my dime.

Let me know.

Cheers!

2. xxBIGJxx

xxBIGJxx Guest

I sure could use it. If I win please let me know. I could donate cash to the cause. I wanted to give this flip top to my neiphew. It sucks swapping evert time.

3. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

Win? - it certainly isn't a contest by any means. Just trying to give something back to this forum for a change.

Do you live in Canada or US?

4. Cloner

Cloner Regular member

hi i would like a new chip i have neo 2.2 and well its crap i have dvd games that i cant play so id like a new chip please.

5. xxBIGJxx

xxBIGJxx Guest

I live in California. I have a V4.

6. JS01

JS01 Member

I'd like to have it please, if you haven't given it away yet. I have a Neo 2.2 right now...
    (I live in Ontario)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2003
  7. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

I found the Canadian resident I was looking for and the chip is on its way. Thanks to all that responded.

Cheers!

8. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

Once again I have a Magic 3.1 after an upgrade. I'm giving it away to the first Canadian that responds.

I will send it postal mail, just like last time.

BTW your need a v1-7 Playstation 2 and I would prefer to send it to someone that doesn't already have a modchip, but is able to install it themself.

Cheers!

9. account

account Guest

i live in canada and would really like it i sent you a pm

i also can install it myself

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]check out my website (it's my first site and it's pretty shitty but check it out) http://www.jgames.50megs.com
    [/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2004
  10. account

account Guest

so am i going to get it? i live in Gibsons British Columbia

i would really appreciate it if i could

11. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

Hey, its yours.

Private me the address and I'll send it in the mail tonight.

12. t-180

t-180 Member

Brad can you send ma a magic 3.1 chip i live in Toronto, and i can install it myself what info do u need to send it? want me to e-mail you ma Address?

13. account

account Guest

he doesn't have it anymore if you read a few post above you would have noticed that i was that one who got the chip and i already installed it and it works great :D

check out my site http://www.jgames.50megs.com