1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

free trial software?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by misterg73, Feb 10, 2005.

1. misterg73

misterg73 Member

can anyone give me a link to a decent free trial dvd copy software download?

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

3. brobear

brobear Guest

DVDCopy3 from InterVideo. http://www.intervideo.com Probably one of the best available and is both quick and high quality. Has a trial. It uses AnyDVD or the DVD Decrypter ripped files. Other than this one, Flip gave you a good list of programs for a beginner.

4. wild77

wild77 Guest

You could also try DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink both are free programs that work well together.You can't beat the price

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2005
  5. brobear

brobear Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2005
  6. wild77

wild77 Guest

brobear after working a 12 hour shift last night I guess I missed those!Any of those would be good choices.For someone starting out I always suggest the freebies,what do they have to lose.

7. brobear

brobear Guest

12 hours at the grind would have just about anyone missing things. Surprised you even took time to browse the forum.

Besides the good freebies, I suggest some of the good retail apps with a trial. Trials don't cost anything. Nothing lost there either, and there are some good apps, both free and retail that make recording a lot easier.

8. clairie

clairie Member

9. clairie

clairie Member