1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

free way to play backups?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by forsaken6661, Feb 10, 2014.

1. forsaken6661

forsaken6661 Newbie

ive been trying to find out all my options of for modding a 360. all im looking to do is play games thats ive downloaded and i dont plan on using live at all. ive seen alot of things on youtube showing how to do it from a usb but i they never specify if it needs to be previously modded. also when i look into flashing all the equipment is so expensive. is there a free way to do this? do i have to flash my 360 to do this? is my best option just to send it off to a service? or is there a cheap way to do it myself.

2. richietea

richietea Regular member

Might be an idea to edit your post due to copyright infringements.If you had a compatible sata chipset and made a probe if your drive was a liteon then no its not expensive.Other than that you may have to buy a x360 usb/cki etc.Then there is the question about burning your backups and having a drive which is capable of giving you decent burns.