1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Xbox Live (SCAM) Edited by moderator....

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by jamesog, Jan 24, 2007.

1. jamesog

jamesog Guest

how to get free Xbox live trials, The Easy Way!!!

rly works

I have found a trick to get Xbox live trials free. I’ve been hacking websites for a few years now, and this worked!
    I.AM.A.SCAMMER@hotmail.com This is an automated technical support address that is used to help users find answers to common problems. If you’ve ever sent an email to Bungie saying that somebody cheated, they send you an automated report about what they are doing for cheating. What Microsoft doesn’t realize, is that there is a glitch in the system where you can get free Xbox live trials codes by confusing this automated address!

:

Send an email to SEND.ME.YOUR.ACCOUNT.AND.I.GET.YOUR.ACCOUNT.FREE.WHILE.YOU.GET.NOTHING@yahoo.com and have the subject be “XBOX LIVE TRIALS”. Make sure its in all caps!!

When u send me your codes, tell me how many months free of xbox live that you want and i can have it done in a day
    However, make sure that the subscription code is unused.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2007
  2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Yeah, free live for you. Idiot, do you think we're that stupid? Also, this thread will be closed and you will probably be banned from AD. Hope you sleep well at night taking advantage of moronic kids.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  3. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

I also should start my proxy cracker on your yahoo ID. Some hacker you are, idiot enough to leave an easy yahoo address.

4. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

I am going to leave this open for a little bit for a discussion but I really wish I could do more than ban this peice of sh!%

Edit: New Info - This guy has 40 different accounts here.. gonna have to see about that.

5. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Well Oner, i'll report him to Yahoo, and use the piece of quoted text menace put up as evidence... and i could feed the adress to every spambot filled IRC room i know...
    We should get janrocks in here, she knows even more spamrooms, this kid won't be able to even access his account then, with all the junk he'll get.

6. Oner

Well I changed the email address in both posts so unless you have the originals it wouldn't do any good.

7. modster

modster Regular member

jamesog => what a crack head!

8. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

I do :) i saw it earlier, think i even reported it.

9. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

not certain if they are all his accounts as did a search on some of them & out of 6 only found 1.

10. Oner

Yeah I did some cross referancing too but still think it's a bit odd.

11. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

This stupid idiot was trying to pull the same probably semi-successful scam that was once pulled with Diablo II/Exp. CD-Keys. The scammers said "Adjust specific digits of your CD-Key up and down and it will result in another working, legit key to play online."

The scammers also said "If you can't get it to work email me your CD-Key and I will do it for you and email you the key back."

They were also (I am speculating) spammers that would use the legit keys they got mailed to them to access chatrooms in Diablo II and pump out spam.

It just goes to show how dumb people can be with the fact that scams like this popup all the time and people still fall for it. Thank goodness we have many active Mods here at aD that get this junk removed in a quick fashion before anyone falls for it. :)

Peace

12. ddp

in the watch list in the moderators' lounge, we had a couple like that so can't always trust it when showing multiple accounts like this.

13. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

i hope he dies!!
    that was real sick twisted bastard move!!!!!

14. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Yea this is an old scam, Ive seen this like 2 years ago. ANd there always seems to be someone who believes its true. Its kind of basic logic that why would Microsoft have a yahoo.com email lol.

15. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

Do people really think we are this dumb? serouisly that has to be the worst attempt in a scam i've ever seen..haha

EDIT: happy to see this guy has been banned from here.. people like this sohuld'nt be here..

Last edited: Jan 25, 2007
  16. ddp

remeber, there is a sucker born every minute!

17. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

thats sadddd....good thing theres a good system here from you guys to keep them out and stop them from letting them scam people..

18. Kasper45

Kasper45 Member

Now everybody just calm down here for a moment. I have a way of preventing this in the future. All you have to do is send my your Bank account#'s with ATM pin codes, $29.95 + shipping and handling along with your hot sister's cell phone number and everything will be Fine....................alright I'm kidding.

19. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

haha i thought you were gunna be like this is legit...happens alot in some fourums... at first i tohught you were serouis lol

20. kevin821

kevin821 Member

haha...i dont got a sister. will a brother work?

jus kidding!