1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freedom Fighters And Soul Calibur 2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Codered, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Codered

Codered Member

I backed this game up using Nero6 and swap magic with slide card, and I got a screen that said "Please insert a Playstation or Playstation2 Disc"

What did I do wrong? or is this game not copyable?

I also tried to burn Soul Calibur 2 and it would work. It would seem like it's going to work but it would just freeze.

Any help would be much appreciated. :)

2. Edmundo22

Edmundo22 Guest

Yeah ur setup should work. Firstly try loading it with CDLOADER version 7. Also, you can try burning another copy of SC2, use alcohol120%: set the data type to "playstation2" and burn at 4x speed. You may need to buy better media , what media are you using?_X_X_X_X_X_[small]v7 PAL PS2
    Magic 3.1 [Blue Chip]
    52x24x52 MSi-CDRW
    16x LiteOn DVD-R[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2003
  3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Yeah, if you would have just done a search on soul calibur 2, you would have seen that you need cd loader.

4. Yaguchi

Yaguchi Regular member

CD loader only work on other version ps2 not v7 right?

5. Codered

Codered Member

I'm using Memorex DVD+r's

All my other games work great. These two just don't seem to work. :( Freedom fighters is brand new, and I got the CD loader. and it still doesn't want to work. I'm going to try reburning them with alcohol 120% and see if there is a diffrence. Thanks.

6. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

7. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

8. jk323

jk323 Guest

HELP! my backup of freedom fighters wont work i know the burn is good one and i did everything right when i load it without the cd loader beta version it goes to ea games then loads then gos back to that screen where it says please insert pss1 or ps2 game and when i load it with the cd loader beta version it passes the ea logo then hangs with green lines any help here or any different types of loader i should be using?
    i use a v7 ps2 with swap magic 2.0 with slidecard also using tdk media with 2x burn speed dvd-r