1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

freestyledash wont show transfered games on JTAG

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by zxzzxz, Jun 8, 2011.

1. zxzzxz

zxzzxz Member

Hi , plz help me with this .

i have a JTAG xbox360 with freestyledash and XEXMenu installed in it. when i boot , it boots in freestyledash.

i transferd Games to Hdd1/Games via flashfx and no matter how many times i restart my 360 games wont show up at all , as if they were not there at all.

when i start XEXmenu , all games are there and they play perfect.

only freestyledash wont show them , in the settings the Game path is correct and the depth is 10 .

dont know what to do anymore plz help how can i let freestyledash show my transferd games?

thanks allot

2. xerodaze

xerodaze Member

Did you run a scan to find the content? You still need to do that before anything will show up.

3. zxzzxz

zxzzxz Member

ummm , how do i run a scan?

4. zxzzxz

zxzzxz Member

yes i defined the paths Hdd1/Games scan depth 10 , press X , then go to manual scan , i scan , it tells me that " there is no path defined plz define scan path"

games are there , ectracted and workd wit XEXMenu .

what can i do?

5. jpizzle

jpizzle Regular member

you do not have your paths set correctly, try THIS TUT

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  6. zxzzxz

zxzzxz Member

i did everyhing ....

i explain again step by step .

i go to settings , i choose the gamepath setting screen then i see the button "Change Path" under the button "Location to add to path list" i press the button go to Hdd1/Games then when im inside i press Y then the X down appears with a "save beside it , i press X then the internalscreen get ereased --> all black nobutton no path nothing in it. i press B i go again to the gamepath setting screen ( i didnot leave to the dash yet ) i see the same , nothing saved i see thebutton "Change Path" and under it the "Location to add to path list" ....

can this happen what wrong?

ps: my xbox360 is always connected via crossover cable to my pc , sometimes it shows the ip address downleft , and sometimes 0.0.0.0 , its playing crazy. i dont touch anything . sometimes i can connect with flashfxp and sometimes not . and between the two i do nothing at all.

anyone can helppppppppppppppppppppp??????????

7. jpizzle

jpizzle Regular member

either your doing something wrong or FSD is not saving your paths for some reason, DELETE FSD and then re install it. sounds like somehow you fucked you settings db, you need a fresh install.

8. zxzzxz

zxzzxz Member

ok then i need a TUT for how to reinstall FSD , cuz i bought this console ready Jtaged with this , and its new.

9. jpizzle

jpizzle Regular member

HERE is the latest version of FSD and use the same tut I linked you to before. The tut is for an older version of FSD so everything might not be exact(every button might not be exactly where I say) but it is pretty damn close so just 'try' to use some common seance.

10. zxzzxz

zxzzxz Member

thanks allot for the link , i installed it and everything is fine now , the old one was messedup . everything is working thanks , best support