1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freeze at loading screen HELP ME!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by DORIFTO, Dec 13, 2004.

1. DORIFTO

DORIFTO Member

I burned TOCA 2, Kaido Battle 2, and Touge 3. They were either burned with Alcohol 120% or Dvd Decrypter. All were burned to TDK dvd-r except for Touge 3 which is on cd-r. They all freeze at the loading screen after you pick your car, track, etc. They all start up fine i go to menu no skipping everything is fine until the loading screen. I'm using Swap Magic with slide card. I have wasted like 7 dvd's on these 3 games already and they still don't work please help.

THANKS in advance

2. DORIFTO

DORIFTO Member

Can someone help me PLEASE! I got to figure this out.

3. DORIFTO

DORIFTO Member

HELP ME PLEASE!

4. teggy

teggy Regular member

www.swapmagicfix.com, always check that site before you burn a game.

Them 3 games are not mentioned on swapmagicfix, um... are they 1:1 copies or what?

Also note, the game on cd-r is either a dvdrip or a cd based game. If it's a cd based game then, you prolly know yourself, that u use the swap magic cd.

If it is a dvd rip then boot swap magic, when it loads up hit eject and u will see refresh toc. Insert a large game like GTA:VC(if not u can use the swap magic dvd[or dvd loader, can't remember which refreshes toc]). Now when you are returned to the swap magic screen use flip or slide to insert your backup and u shd be good.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2004
  5. SFisher21

SFisher21 Regular member

i had the same problem with rogue agent and killzone. i went out and bought new dvd media and that fixed the problem.