1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

freezing icons in XMB

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jake93, Jun 28, 2007.

1. jake93

jake93 Member

okay, some icons in my xmb(such as music, video, internet browser, location free, etc..) freeze when i click on them. i did flash my psp but it is now back on sonys original XMB. I can go throgh all the icons, but when i click on certain ones the whole system freezes and shuts down. dont know what to do???

2. cnj0_6

cnj0_6 Guest

Mine does the same and even went back the regular XMB and it still happens some one stated to reflash to make room maybe the reflashing makes more room in order for everything to run i dunno hopefully someone will reply..at least i can still play my isos..

3. cnj0_6

cnj0_6 Guest

Mine does the same and even went back the regular XMB and it still happens some one stated to reflash to make room maybe the reflashing makes more room in order for everything to run i dunno hopefully someone will reply..at least i can still play my isos..