1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friday Night Lights....error message using DVD Shrink ?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dabig25, Mar 13, 2005.

1. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I'm with you on that thought process all the way Brobear!! :)

Besides dabig25 said earlier he/she got it working. So why is someone suggesting something else now anyway? To confuse maybe? Not sure really? Hmmmmm

Peace BB :)

2. brobear

brobear Guest

Guess they want to be a "big star" like you BB. LOL How long have you been a member of AA (or is that ADAs)? LOL

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I'm not sure when it changed exactly. JimDandy pointed it out to me 2 days ago I didn't even notice to tell the truth :) Now I guess I'm supposed to go to rehab with the rest of you hu? can you reccomend a good clinic? LOL

You can't talk bad about me no more cause we are peers :p... Now we have to agree on everything even if we disagree got it?? LMAO :)

Later bro

4. brobear

brobear Guest

From the comments I can already tell you're needing the rehab. LOL I can't suggest any good groups, they've kicked me out of all of them. They start talking about the things they've done in the past and I suggest we try some of them again. LOL On agreement, you know it would lose all the fun if someone didn't disagree. Now, about those bad thoughts...