1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friday night lights...unable to watch past chapter 13

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by topramen, Jan 20, 2005.

1. topramen

topramen Member

On my backup copy of Friday Night Lights, once I get to chapter 13, it stops and goes to a Deluxe Digital Studios thing and then to a Macrovision thing and then goes to the extras section. Also, when you try to select a chapter past that, it just goes to the last chapter that you can watch and does the same thing. What do I do so that I can watch the entire movie?

2. grenada

grenada Member

I am having a problem with Friday Nights Lights, it seems to generate errors about 1/2 way throug the reading process. i can abort it but when it is complet I cannot burn because it cannot find the files it needs. Hope that someone can help.
    Thanks

3. gottony

gottony Guest

I haven't had any problems, try using dvd decrytor and putting it on your hard drive and then use dvd shrink or whatever you want. Just don't remove the 5.1 sound or you'll just get commentary