1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friidump , an alternative to rawdump

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by DraTs, Oct 9, 2007.

1. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

For those who have trouble with rawdump, there has been a new open source program released that supports currently windows and linux, but will possibly support more in the future. Here is the link:

http://psx-scene.com/forums/wii-modchips/60111-friidump-rawdump-alternative.html

Currently if you have rawdump working fine, then there is no benefit to going to this program, as it is a bit slower than rawdump.

Sorry if this was already mentioned here, I glanced and didn't see it, so I figured I would post about it.
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. sld87

sld87 Member

OMG! Thankyou so much, it picks up the drive and is currently imaging a disc for me! I dont care if its slower, as long as it works!

I'll let everyone know how i go later and if anyone is having any difficulties (For instance you need to open it up with CMD in windows) let me know.

Stef
  4. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

figured ill bump this since it seems lots of people are having issues with rawdump
  5. tommy804

tommy804 Member

can someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeee help me with friidump
  6. sld87

sld87 Member

I posted a miniguide! Check it out.