1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

from the beginning: copying x box (or ps2) games

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by wyanhos13, Feb 17, 2004.

1. wyanhos13

wyanhos13 Member

hey i am a newbie and I really want to know how to backup, copy, burn,ect. x box or ps2 games.

I need alot of help I got a new computer recently so I thought I would come here for help.

On my computer: I have plenty of hardrive space, a dvd player ??ROM??, a compact disc burner. for software all I have is RecordNow. i have some 700 mb blank cdrs.

For my systems all I have are x box and playstation 2 right off of the shelf. there is no mod chips in either one. but: is a mod chip for the ps2 have something to do with the tray. if it does i can get one easily

can you please please help. can you tell me a way how to copy(ect.) run games on my systems without having to buy anything. if it is impossible to do that, can you tell me what I need and how much it would cost me.
    PLEASE start from the beginning

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

have you tried the search function of this site? All the information you need is already here, no need to wait for responses.

3. seamonkey

seamonkey Regular member

i hear ya darthnip..

and to think there's a guide and forum section even.. hehe..

peace
    seamonkey420

4. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

yeah man, especially around here, i remember when you were mentioned in almost every thread! i still see the old "go to this link, seamonkey has the best guide".

on an inside note - 2 weeks up and counting :)