1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From where I can get themes ?!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by assadi84, Sep 6, 2007.

1. assadi84

assadi84 Regular member

I read about xmb and themes, but never really tried any yet, So i am wondering from where its good to get the themes, both for OE and M33, and a link on how to use, install, and remove them would be helpful..

Thanks in advance

2. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Good themes: http://www.evolvexmb.com

Go into recovery and Toggle flash 0 (From the advanced menu).

On your PC a drive will show up with 6 folders inside it, these are the folders that make the PSP work (The firmware files). Make a backup of all these files on your PC. You will need them if you want to add the default theme back, or if you semi-brick.

Now, copy over the files for the theme you want, overwriting the original files located in flash0.

If it says that the drive is full, you can free up some space by deleting the "dic" folder, all it contains are japanese fonts (Though if you have games that need these then you'll probably want to keep it).

EDIT: Hehe, evolve's just moved to http://www.consolespot.net/index.php?network=xmb

Last edited: Sep 6, 2007
  3. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

4. assadi84

assadi84 Regular member

Thx alot guys :)

5. assadi84

assadi84 Regular member

when i try to toggle flash 0, the psp freezes, and then after few seconds, it just shutdowns.. i have 3.52 M33-4 ... Need help

6. assadi84

assadi84 Regular member

Just fixed it, had to have a memstick inserted.

7. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

use google and find a programme called fileflasher v2 it will put the theme on without going into flash(0) not to sure but i think you can access the vsh folder by pressing home change umd mode til you get to it