1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frustration with DVDxcopy xpress

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by GeoHound, Apr 30, 2004.

1. GeoHound

GeoHound Member

Hey everyone, i've been using xpress for about a year now, and never came across a problem like this. It will read the dvd but when i start the write process it always comes up with a write error. I did upgrade to the RF "ripper free" version, but didn't realize what it was, so i deleted it and reinstalled back to version 3.2.1.0. and everytime i open up the program it asks me to connect to the internet. Can anyone help on this?

2. viper6699

viper6699 Guest

to be honest with ya (and i know you dont wanna here this as you paid good money for it) but you best option is to ditch it and download DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter. these two progs will give ya far more control over your back-ups and they are totally free.

viper

3. vicster

vicster Guest

What movie are you trying to backup? If its Disney I know dvdxcopy's software has big problems with Disney movies for some reason. As for it to asking to connect to the internet, its the programs way of activating the software, like windows xp activation. Its 321studios way of fighting priracy