1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: Viper GC Modchip w/ Programmer ($15 shipped!)

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by doom59, Mar 18, 2007.

1. doom59

doom59 Member

Tested, in working unused condition, couldnt get my gamecube to work but installed it on someone elses and it ended up working, but I am dont with the gamecube modding world, for now at least. I am pricing this to sell just to get it out of my site, I probably spent nearly $100 on this chip plus my gamecube and I never got it working, dont need the reminder hanging around my house any longer especially since my cube is no longer working.

ONLY $15 shipped to CONUS! via paypal!

Here are my ebay references, please contact me through ebay to assure my identity and I will send you my paypal account to accept payment. Thanks!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...FeedbackAsSeller&ssPageName=VIP:feedback:2:us

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. doom59

doom59 Member

oh yeah, stunna7516@yahoo.com is my email address if you cant contact me through ebay. thanks!

3. doom59

doom59 Member

bump a couple non serious contacts thusfar, looking to move this its atleast $35 cheaper than it would be normally to buy it from a store.

4. doom59

doom59 Member

how has nobody taken this yet???