1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTP connection Password Hidden Erorr 550

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by bonddong, Mar 17, 2005.

1. bonddong

bonddong Member

I can't figure this out I tried every thing I just installed a new 160gig WD hard drive with the lock and unlock option. every thing works fine I already ripped some games to the new hard drive and some apps and a dashboard but when I try to do a ftp connection with FlashFXP it says connected to xbox user name xbox and then it says password hidden. I don't understand it when I make a connection with my old hard drive installed it works fine my user name xbox password xbox I setup the new one just like my old one does anyone have any info on this.

2. bonddong

bonddong Member

X-S Young Member

Group: Members
    Member No.: 199429

The only thing i want to do is transfer the saved game progress I have on my old drive when it saves the progress you make where does it save it and where should I put it on my new hard drive C E or F I have all the games on Drive F in the new hard drive so wher can I find the saved progress on the old hrad drive and where should I put it on the new hard drive also can I transfer the files from a disc.

3. bonddong

bonddong Member

I got everything works now.