1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTP dont work correctly?!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by ReMiXi, Nov 13, 2003.

1. ReMiXi

ReMiXi Member

I have Xecuter 2.1 PRO | Bios Xecuter 4978.03 (2x 512)

The problem is that when i transfer data from my computer to my box, it only transfers at 40-41kb/sec. Not higher not less. Can somebody tell me why?

I opened my computer and started to update xbmp because i had an old version of it. The problems begin here already. First i deleted the old xbmp folder data and then i started to work on the new xbmp and it only transfered at ~40kb/sec.

This has been working perfectly before this, DHCP is on and the ip´s etc. should be working

I´ve tested this already: Reboot my comp, reboot my xbox, reboot my adsl box, i´ve tried many different files on many different folders and on differect drive. I have also tried another netcord.

I have tried few different ftp software, for example. FlashFXP (max ~40kb to my box). Another program did only 37-38kb/sec

Sometimes FlashFXP said "502 pasv is not implemented" and then its stops the transfer. This leads to that, that i cant explore my box´s drive.

2. ReMiXi

ReMiXi Member

need help! :/

3. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

Have you tried to disable the Passive Mode of FlashFXP?