1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ftp problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by lillewis, Mar 30, 2007.

1. lillewis

lillewis Member

i softmodded my xbox and now im trying to ftp it but i the computer wont read the ip address. i have changed it billions of times and it wont work. help please!

2. casper007

casper007 Guest

Are you using a client like flashfxp or smartftp?? let me know the network settings on your pc and the network settings on your xbox, also are you using a router or crossover cable.

3. lillewis

lillewis Member

i got it now and i am using flashfxp. but now i have a new question. when you download the new maps for halo 2 what drive/folder do they go into and what are they called? please help me!

4. casper007

casper007 Guest

where ever your game is saved IE. E Drive . F Drive, find the game and place maps in maps folder.

5. lillewis

lillewis Member

ok i found them. but now on dot halo when ever i change something it eather freazes or says there was a error changing the number?

6. corn

corn Guest

Are you modding in MM?

7. lillewis

lillewis Member

no halo 2. but can anyone tell me how to make weapons shoot different things

8. corn

corn Guest

Do you want fries with that?

In other words, NO, you can use google! I just googled halo 2 mods, and came up with exactly what you are looking for.