1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTP to Xbox, directories appear empty

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by H0llyW00d, Mar 4, 2005.

1. H0llyW00d

H0llyW00d Guest

I've tried searching but haven't found the answer, I have tried using a couple of FTP programs, and when I log into my xbox the directories appear empty. When I use IE to FTP in, everything is there. I can transfer files to the xbox and they show up in the Evox dashboard, or Xenium dashboard, but in the FTP window the direcotries are still empty even if I refresh.

I have tried smartFTP and FlashFXP, with the same results. It must be a setting in the FTP clients but I can't figure it out. Anyone know the answer?

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Do you have a firewall on?

Also, try using IPSwitch WS FTP Pro :)

3. Spyder22

Spyder22 Regular member

i had the same problem. the solution is going into flash fxp then clicking options in the left hand corner of the screen, then go to the connection tab, then UNCHECK "use passive mode". now restart flash fxp and try to connect let me know if this does not work.

4. Datalife

Datalife Regular member

had the same problem.i just tried this.
    turn off "show hidden files option. Make sure the type of files you are x-fering are listed in the known file block, or just turn it on to auto

Last edited: Mar 21, 2005