1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuji 8X dvd-r white surface -inkjet printables = prodisc Fo1

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by BIGTOXY69, Jan 20, 2005.

1. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Bought a 50ct. tub of fuji 8x printables at the local warehouse store for $10.04 marked down because the cellophane wrapper was missing . Normal I try to get the japaese made fuji's but for $10.00 I figure I can afford to experiment. My question is being these fuji's code out as prodisc Fo1's assuming when I use them they work good If I were to oder some prodisc brand white surface inkjet printables 8X dvd-r media the fuji's were dvd-r 8x would they code the same ? I realize that name brand mfr.s change their oem suppliers all the time so it pays to know before you blow your dough ya'know - thanx all -peace

2. kinza

kinza Regular member

I have some Prodisc white and silver printables. The silver printables are Prodisc F01's and the white printables are MCC.

3. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

My friend KInza - The disc I have are Fuji's 8X dvd-r But they code out as Prodisc Fo1's so how do you like the ones you have(Fo1) code and how do you rate them quality wise-my fuji/prodisc Fo1's are the white surface inkjet type - thank you my friend for your reply. ciao-peace

Last edited: Jan 20, 2005
  4. kinza

kinza Regular member

The F01's are great for PS2 backups. Haven't burned a movie yet.

5. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

okay then thank you for that information then . Don't have a Ps-2 or do gaming on the computer mainly do movies when I do try rhem I'll let you know how they do . Thanks again & peace

6. kinza

kinza Regular member