1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fuji dvds

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by thomasray, Dec 21, 2004.

1. thomasray

thomasray Guest

I too recently was dooped by bestbuys 8.99 25 pack it seems out of 10 backups none played without freezeing in my expensive $300 sony dvd system,but several played in my cheap $30 unit, is there any media on the market I can get to avoid the headache at this point price is no problem!!!!!

2. Gottawin

Gottawin Regular member

I,m sorry to hear about your bad luck with those fuji dvd-r's. The 8x 25 pack (+)'s are the ones that were made by (TY) in Japan. They are the good ones. The 8x (-) ones were made in Taiwan by god knows who.. hope this helped some... By the way, "BestBuys" sale ended Sunday the 19th on those $8.99's. (I tried to get all the 8x (+)'s I could in the past two weeks...)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2004
  3. tomt7898

tomt7898 Guest

I do believe that Staples still has on sale
    TEON +R 8X dvds 20 for 4.97 and i have not had any problems with those nor TDK 4X or FUGIFILM 4X's

hope this helps

4. Juhnny

Juhnny Member

I have burned over 100 of these with no problems. They were the -R's and all were made in Taiwan. I also had problems with back ups playing in my $200 AIWA dvd player. I went and bought the $30 cyberhome from BESTBUY and it plays everything and anything.