1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full band looking for a guitarist near LA

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by mrdrmyhrt, Oct 23, 2004.

1. mrdrmyhrt

mrdrmyhrt Member

We are a melodic hardcore/rock n roll band from around the LA area, in CA. We are looking for a guitarist who likes to play guitar solos and would like to join an ambitious new band. Our influences include between the buried and me, poison the well, thrice, as i lay dying, descendants, misfits and midnight syndicate.

Please message me back if you are interested.

2. meanman19

meanman19 Member

How experienced is your band? What is the name of it, and also, do you play regularly anywhere. If so, please reply to me, I have been playing for about 5 years, and I am interested in your ad. I love the music that you say is your influences... music is my life.

3. mrdrmyhrt

mrdrmyhrt Member

We are just starting actually. Our singer also drums for the band syngaia. And our guitarist/drummer have played a few shows before but our bassist and keyboard are new to shows [although not new to their instruments]. Do you have email or aim?

Our band is called Among Ruins and we plan on recording soon and touring/playing shows starting december.