1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Guide: Post Wii Mod

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by apatel87, Aug 1, 2007.

1. apatel87

apatel87 Member

Ok, i know this may be annoying for people experienced and knowledge about modding but I am very new to the scene. I bought my wii two weeks ago and just bought a wiikey and soldered it on, hopefully correctly. Righgt now I am downloading a game through torrent and I wanted to know the step by step process to make sure I did everything properly and not brick the wii.
    First, I have a mac so image burn wont work so should i just use any program to burn the iso file to the disc?
    Secondly, i downloaded the wiikey setup config disk 1.2 and extracted it. I have this Bootabledisc_US.bat file. What am i supposed to do with this. Do i have to run the stup disc before i try the game.
    Thirdly, how can i make sure i dont brick my wii?

I know there are many posts about this so if you can send me links or even better just copy and paste it for me that would be great. PLease, i need stepbystep instructions on how to go after modding the wii. I dont know what setup discs to run or anything. Please help me out. Much appreciated.

2. ziddey

ziddey Member

.bat is a batch file. you need windows to run it. you don't really need the wiikey config disc though. it works just as fine without it. have you tried any backup games yet