1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Screen

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Gamer2478, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Gamer2478

Gamer2478 Guest

lets say I download a video and its a wide screen, how do I make it full screen cause i push the setting for full screen in nero but the movie still comes out wide, so any ideas?

2. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

The only way i can think of is to change the settings on your TV to full screen.

3. club42

club42 Regular member

You can also crop and re-encode the entire movie but it would take a long time and do the same thing that changing your tv settings would.

4. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

If you were able to interchange widescreen and full screen you would not see both versions like you do on some discs. The full screen versions have been cropped so as to fit the 4:3 configuration. I know you can stretch (manipulate) a 4:3 ratio to fill out a widescreen. I don't think it's possible to do the reverse.

5. skieslord

skieslord Member

from a .avi .mpeg etc. you can use "DVD Flick"
    get it at http://www.dvdflick.net/

i'm not sure for ifo's but... with this software you can convert from avi to DVD format very easy, you can include subs and add chapters as well, change screen size etc.

try it..