1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Stealth

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by 360OwNeR, Jun 12, 2007.

1. 360OwNeR

360OwNeR Member

hi i have the PAL version of Saints Row .iso which is regionfree and played well on my 4.2 xtreme

ok now i have ixtreme 1.2 and i would like to play it. i know it has to be fully stealth..
    what do i need to do to make it play on the new fw?

thanks in advance

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

it just needs to have the SS file, which it would have to have allready to be played. the pfi, and dmi files also. which if it was ripped using the samsung drive, should also allready be done. but an easy way to see if its full stealth is to put it in your 360 and see if it plays. if it does then your fine. if not then you need the other files in it.

3. 360OwNeR

360OwNeR Member

well i dont have the disc..just the image
    i dont want to make a coaster..
    lol
    i ran it through mulleter and it had only 2 of the three stealth checks...i put in the other that i found on a website and then it ahd all 3 checked..
    i burned it and it didnt work

4. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

What did it do when you tried to play it?

and what file was missing from the stealth check?
    I have the stealth files for this game on my pc at home and can mail them to you if you want and give you instructions on how to inject them into your image.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  5. steimy

steimy Active member

If the stealth check passes (i use Xbox Backup Creator 2.4) then it should be ok, and the game did not work most likely because you burned it wrong or on cheap quality media. There is a chance that the file itself is bad as well. But most likely you just burned it wrong.