1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fully working ps2 Exploit with nothing but action replay max evo

Discussion in 'PS2' started by HiJAK, Sep 20, 2004.

1. HiJAK

HiJAK Guest

I have successfully managed to install ps2menu to my memory card and burn a cdr that allows me to run any elfs or install any elfs to the memory card without a modchip or using any sort of slide tool or flip tops. The only thing i used was action replay max evo and a pen drive.
    If anyone cannot get this working let me know and ill see if i can help, however when creating the cd i had an issue but found a way to make the cd work without using the cdgenps2 program that everyone says to use, quiet simply i used the max media creator that came with action replay max, there is an option to create a ps2 cd rom and you just select the files you want to put on the cd and it burns it from the package, easy as that, the media creator is about 10Mb, if anyone wants it let me know and ill send it to you.

2. ravensfan

ravensfan Member

Hi
    I haven't been able to get ARMAX EVO installed. I have an unmodded ps2 and I downloaded the armax evo image from the net. I also downloaded the media creator, but didn't know what to do with it. I would really appreciate your help! I have hdloader and would like to be able to create a copy on a memory card so that my son can use it on his ps2 when I take my ps2 out of town for business. Thanks!

3. HiJAK

HiJAK Guest

i'm pretty sure your gonna need the original disk of the max evo because ps2 won't read a burned disk without a mod. cost about £15 in some places, also has various other advantages, as explained in other threads, i reckon its a pretty good deal,

4. ravensfan

ravensfan Member

thanks!

5. steve136

steve136 Guest

HiJAK this sounds like just the thing I need, I've got Action reply Max but an unmodded PS2. How about posting an quick guide on exactly what you did(software and elfs used etc.), I'm sure lots of people would find it useful.

6. a_l_e_x

a_l_e_x Regular member