1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny Story! Hit by a Bus in Seattle!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Domreis, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Funny story.

I was in Seattle today, and I was walking down the street and I was hit by a BUS! I had stopped at the edge of the sidewalk to weigh to cross but I didn't realize that there was a bus stop right there to because there were cars parked so I was standing right on the edge and the bus swerves for me because it was stopping at its stop and the mere hits my head and folds in and I fall right to the ground! A Seattle police officer was near me and when I opened my eyes there was blood every where and people standing around me and a police officer calling for a Aid Car. I said no I don't need one I am fine... then put my hand on my head and pulled it away and saw all the blood. So yeah the Aid Car came and the EMT gave me 4 stitches and sent me on my way but I got a year bus pass in Seattle for free. LOL! It dose'nt hurt and you can barely see the stitches. I might post a Pic on my page if I have time.

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

BWAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAH!

that's great. congrats on an awesome story!

3. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Now all you need to do is work on your english.
    Other than that, amazing story...

4. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

He's only 12. His English isn't that bad.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2007
  5. Molder

Molder Regular member

Love your work!!

Don't they take people to court for that in the states?

Domreis, Free travel for 1 year doesn't seem enough compensation for the land of litigation. LOL

M

6. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Molder said:

Ah, what a reputation we yanks have, but so true. Last year the was a bus accident; there were 40 people in the bus but over 300 law suits from people claiming to be on it! Cameras are now on the buses.

@Domeris...glad your o.k. Where are the pics of your carribean trip?

7. Molder

Molder Regular member

gerry1, Sad but that is the persona that we (outside of America) have about the things people will litigate over. I heard (don't know if it's true) that someone sued McDonalds because they got fat eating it.

Anyway off topic, sorry. Yes I hope the young fella is ok.

M

8. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

it's true, molder. people have also sued mcdonald's because they spilt hot coffee and burned themselves.

9. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

He's 12 ? aaah, then that indeed explains the odd use of words.

@molder : Ah, sarcasm, America's best export product :)
    Re sueing folks for f***all : they do indeed, but hey, do i care ?
    I don't live in the U.S. anymore, so i have no worries over that.
    And yes, someone tried to sue McDonalds because they got really fat, but they failed : LINK, CLICK HERE
    Which is good, because i eat at McDonalds, and i'd hate it if these fat bastards woulld start tampering with the menu's to the extent of me not being able to load up on pesticides, growth hormones, bad fats and carbs the easy way .

10. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

only place worse than mickey d's is the WC steakhouse. i eat there once a year at most, as i can't handle it! :p

11. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Try the Denny's on Camp Bowie Blvd. in Fort Worth.
    After that, you'll gladly eat at any McDonalds.

12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

well, i am planning on taking a week or two long roadtrip this summer to see a variety of haunted places around the US. anything good in Ft Worth to justify my going there?

13. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

If there still is, it'd be a miracle.
    They started tearing down old stuff when i left 8 years ago, so i imagine the 3 old "haunted houses" where either demolished or reworked to become inhabitable again

14. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

so far, i just have a sanitarium in kentucky on the list. >.< i hope to hit at least 7 or 8 spots. ^.^

15. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i remember 1 time walking to central collegiate in barrie in the late 70's coming from my school at north collegiate to catch my school bus to go home, a bunch of students crowded around 1 bus as it came into the lineup of buses & 2 students got knocked underneath the bus by the back right wheel. i was about 400ft away from this & saw it happen. heard a loud crack noise as the bus rode over 1 student. it seems 1 male student got hit by the exhaust pipe of the bus as he went down & it opened his pant leg but not his leg. the girl had the bus run over the side of her foot as she was laying on the ground after being knocked there by the other students. the loud crack sound was the sound of her clog shoe cracking under the weight of the bus as it ran over the shoe. she ended up with a bruised foot from that as that shoe saved her foot from being crushed by the bus.

another time a moving school bus hit a student with it's side mirror as that student waited for traffic to clear so to walk across the road to get home. i think the student was to close to the edge of the road & got thumped in the head for that. don't think the bus driver got charged for hitting the student & the student lived but bruised & shaken from that.

16. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I am 14! I was typing fast as it was about 1:40 on a Sunday when I posted it. Yeah. To bad I don't live in Seattle or that bus pass would be nice. I don't see the point of sewing. Yeah I could get some big bucks but then again I want to earn my money the honest way: and yeas most people in Seattle would sue.

So many cases like that are thrown out of the courts now days. We had only lady plant the finger of her old dead grandmother in her Chile at Wendy's and sue. She then admitted that she had planted it when the case moved to the supreme court.

17. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I just posted some. I am installing photoshop CS3 and then I will upload more.

18. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Domreis....ooops about 14. Sorry. Wait till you're my age and you'll love it when people say you're younger than you really are LOL!

Edit: like your new scuba pic....you look like one of the Borg LOL!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2007
  19. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

that is the old scuba pic from 4 years ago! LOL! Hmm why didn't some photos appear.

20. Molder

Molder Regular member

LOL 14!!

I wonder at what age you consider it ok to be called younger that what you really are?

Let my think back, hmmm can I think back that far? I guess if I was 28 and someone said I thought you were 26 that would be cool, but if you were 21 and someone said I thought you were 19 that wouldn't be cool. So there must be an age when appearing younger is ok and I have definately reached it (a long time ago).

M