1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuzion Frenzy 2 XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by D_ALIEN, Feb 3, 2007.

1. D_ALIEN

D_ALIEN Member

I just Fuzion Frenzy 2 for my daughter but xbox creater v2.3 and Schtrom360Xtract_V3.0 will not recongnize it on my kreon drive.
    Can anyone help me or know how to back up this game. I do back ups because my daughter and her friends can be careless at times with these 60.00 games.

2. sourD

sourD Regular member

3. Boston84

Boston84 Member

it worked for me with this game. just follow that method. Bastards making it more of a pain in the ass to use my SH-D162C

1. launch XBC v2.3
    2. select Drive Tools
    3. Unlock Drive--press this twice to get it to recognize the partition size correctly (that's the bug in it--no big deal--its NOT always automatically detected)--ignore the response that says drive is already unlocked--tha';s the KREON firmware doing its job, I suspect.
    4. READ image--select "current partion" NOT "complete backup--I mis-stated that in my first tutorial---ooops type too quickly.
    5. It will be 7,135,744 (or: 7,307,001 if you go into Properties---that;s why I don't use the PROPERTY values)
    6. XBC v2.3--go back to Drive Tools and extract all three (SS, PFI and DMI)--YES definately all 3!
    ---2kb each in size
    7. save to same folder as the .iso that XBC v2.3 created earlier
    8. Launch SS Merger 1.7b
    9. ignore the request to do an on-line Xtereme verfication--select NO when prompted.
    10. press the MERGE button--this takes about 30-45 minutes to merge the new complete ISO
    11. Burn wih ImgBurn v2.1..same deal as before--I used 4x speed on Verbatim DVD +R DL media

4. D_ALIEN

D_ALIEN Member

Thank you that worked great.
    Sorry I got back so late but I work to much during the week.
    Have you tried to copy The Outfit?
    having problems with the ss file.

5. emul8ter

emul8ter Member

Having problems backing up Fusion Frenzy 2.

I have a .81 Kreon drive and heres what Ive done so far.

Im using XBC v2.3
    In drive tools I press the unlock button twice to recognize correct partition size
    I select Current partition and back that up
    I go back to drive tools and backup the SS, PFI, and DMI and save them to the same folder as the iso

Then I launch SS Merger 1.7b
    I put in FF2 for the game name, then select my iso, ss, pfi, and dmi files that I backed up
    In Settings I have the following options checked:
    add video partition
    pad with blank
    imgburn cobramb1 fix
    xbo360 disc label

I leave create a nme compatible iso unchecked

I merge my iso and everthing seems to be working fine at this point.

I then used XBC v2.3 to burn the game at 2.4x on memorex media.
    I know memorex doesnt have the best reputation, but I have had zero probelms with it and have made aound 20 backups.

Anyways, I popped the backup into my 360 (ms28 with xtreme 4.2) and it played just fine on the 1st try.

However, I cant get the backup to play again. I keep getting the dirty disc error now. On one attempt, the game almost booted, I got the opening credits and such, and then the dirty disc error.

Does anyone know why this might be happening? I havent had any problems with other backups up to this point. Ive been hesitant to upgrade the firmware on my ms28 because of some of the problems ive read people have had with it.

6. sourD

sourD Regular member

since it played it sounds like the data is intact. The problem should be the disk type used, the burning program, or the burner. I burned with verb dl's with the pioneer 111d on 2.4x with clonecd from slysof with no probs at all. You can get a free 30 day trial of clonecd I would give it a shot.