1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FW 3.30 OE-A Problem with CSO

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by PSPDog, Apr 16, 2007.

1. PSPDog

PSPDog Member

I have a CSO of my game on my PSP, in the ISO folder, with just the custom firmware, 3.30 OE-A by Dark_Alex, installed. I do not have anything else on the PSP, and have tried most every combinations of settings I could think of.

Here's the problem: I get into the menu when the PSP starts up, and go to games. I select my card, and select my game. My PS1 games work fine, but when I select a PSP game, it shows the PSP logo, and goes black, and then one of 4 things happens with different settings:

1. After the screen goes black, it goes back to the screen and gives the error that it cannot start the game, number is the common one I've seen around 800***** something like that.

2. After the screen goes black, the PSP then shuts down the PSP.

3. After the screen goes black, it stays there and I can press the menu button to get back to the main menu by "quiting the game".

4. After the screen goes black, it stays there, frozen, and I cannot go back to the main menu, forcing me to hard shutdown the PSP.

Please help me. I've exhausted my resources. I really appreciate it. ^_^

2. Pud1000

Pud1000 Regular member

wow thats weird... i was at 3.30 OE-A for about 5 min then went back to 3.03 OE-C... thats what i would do if i were you.

3. PSPDog

PSPDog Member

So, it's probably a problem with 3.30? So, I don't need another 3rd party program to use ISOs/CSOs? Anyone else? ^_^

4. PSPDog

PSPDog Member

Can anyone please help me? Is the downgrade my only option?

5. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

Theres always the possiblility of a bad update try going back to 1.5 through recovery then update to 3.30 oe-a again.

6. PSPDog

PSPDog Member

Thanks, but it still doesn't work, and I even have 3.03 installed now. No luck. Do I need something like Devhook, or whatnot? I have only installed the Fimeware, and nothing else besides a movie, PS1 games, and the PSP CSOs.