1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FW 3.50

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by foxrider, May 31, 2007.

1. foxrider

foxrider Guest

well there is a update for 3.50(its retarded tho only has 2 ps3 things) now but no 3.50 oe to my knowledge wow its kind of amazing darkalex needs to hurry up

just kiddin dark alex is a god, i wish i was related to him

if any one finds a 3.50 oe before i do i would be most grateful for you to tell me where

2. dcity

dcity Member

A new firmware, already. Spose its not realy werth updating for only two new features, but gd if u have a PS3 though. I have searched on google about the new fw, and found what realy has been added. Here is a list of whats new:

Support has been added to allow remote play over the internet in [Remote Play]

[RSS Channel Guide] has been added as a feature under [RSS Channel]

The remote play has been updated with somthing about being able to connect to your PS3 from anywhere in the world, and play ps3 games on ur psp, but there is only 1 japanease game that is able to be played on the psp off the ps3 at the moment.

3. Oraseth

Oraseth Regular member

the 3.50 also contain the ability to control you ps3 over the net, so you can for example you can set your ps3 to download something of the net while at the office by accessing it with you psp...

4. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

well i think it's s scam for those poor noobz who upgrade just cuz they get excited, if u have a good fw, dun update, if ur at 3.11 + ur screwed, maybe hope 3.50 will lead to a downgrader and pray or sumtin lol.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  5. jdog12345

jdog12345 Member

I have a PS3 and it is definitely not worth losing my downgraded PSP just to control my PS3 over the net. The dumb thing is that you have to leave your PS3 on all the time just to access it and as hot as that thing runs there is no way I am ever going to leave it running when I am not playing games.

6. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

exactly it will probably say PS3 MELTING DOWN IN 5 MINUTES LOL get home before or the ps3 dies