1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fw v3.51 questions...seriously I NEED HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by djhummb, Oct 25, 2007.

1. djhummb

djhummb Member

I've read, re-read, and double read and still feel lost. I have some questions for you guys. Thanks in advance...ps be easy on me i'm a chick hee hee!i have a brand new psp fw v3.51 and i got a 4gb memory stick. here are my questions.

1.i cant figure out how to down grade to an earlier fw version. is it just easier, or is it the only way, to use the pandora battery and magic stick?

2.is ebay safe to get these pandora batteries/magic stick combos?

3.IF i do go about this magic stick/battery combo to downgrade my fw3.51 is my 4gb pointless? can i use it to save all my games/videos/picks etc. or do i have to keep the magic stick (or jig stick i think some folks call it) installed at all times after?

4.and same for the battery? do i keep the other battery installed or do i go back to the original the psp came with?

5.is there somewhere i can just send my psp to get all this done(although i know i can do it myself, but i would need walk through helps) and around how much does it cost?

THANKS IN ADVANCE and by reading alot of you guys posts/threads i feel like i boarderline know whats going on with this psp jumbo. LOL

djhummb

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

3. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

5. In fact, yes, sort of, you probably can, depending on where you live in the world "we" (As in general people on afterdawn) could offer to (If you sent us your battery and memory stick) convert them for you for free, to actually use it is very easy, you could probably figure it out without instruction.

4. djhummb

djhummb Member

yall are the GREATEST!!!!! thanks a million and a half. i was starting to get worried that i'm stuck w/ a lame psp.