1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FW1.5 **vs** 3.40 OE-A

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by snypeshot, Jul 4, 2007.

1. snypeshot

snypeshot Member

i have a question i just downgraded my PSP to 1.5. up to this point i thought you need 3.40OE-A to play any downloaded games, but i read from others' posts that you can play it on 1.5? is it true?

if so, why is 3.40OE-A so big? Does it offer any extra things? Is it that not all torrented/downloaded games work on PSP FW1.5, and 3.40OE-A will play all games?

basically i want a little more explanation on what 3.40OE-A is, i would look it up myself but dark alex deleted everything on his website but the "sorry" page..

and 3.40OE-A; it can be installed on TA-082 Mobo's that have been downgraded from 3.5 right?

2. snypeshot

snypeshot Member

any help here?

3. drakex

drakex Regular member

Yes you can install it to a TA-082... the OE 3.40 is the best out there, you can run games from inside without the need of any ISO Loader and you have a way better interface for sound and music, video is more supported and PSX games... so I will advise you to upgrade, is the best OE out there... and a lot of people will tell you that...

4. lordofuo

lordofuo Regular member

are all fw that are named 3.40 OE-A compatible? i downloaded one that said it was a jak complete version

5. drakex

drakex Regular member

go to www.dark-alex.com and download the one from there, its the best one

6. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

Last edited: Jul 6, 2007