1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra Successful Backup

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Hathcock, Oct 29, 2009.

1. 99ss

99ss Member

How do you know it is #10 ?
    Thanks

2. Samarijak

Samarijak Member

So here is my dilemma. I have Rip it for me to backup my DVD. Got DVD decryptor with some minor changes I made for encryption and shrink DVD for the whole Compression.
    The issue I have is it says that the dang video is 26 gb in size when I import it into DVD shrink. ??? I checked out the ISO image of the DVD and it is only 7 gb. I really do not understand why it would do this and if there is anything that you can tell me I would really appreciate it .
    I have even tried to do custom compressions but it spits out a crazy image. Should I try to use Any DVD to rip that way I get all the encryption off. And then try the shrink ? Any input would help tremendously.

3. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

@ Samarijak

Try doing just Movie Only.

4. damofo121

damofo121 Member

im using the latest anydvd and dvdclone copys perfect but with commentary over the top? audio in background but commentary to. any ideas

5. joeyd1

joeyd1 Member

You have chosen the wrong audio track to backup. or if you didn't untick any of the tracks when backing up then use your DVD remote to change which track to play when watching.

6. Nrth16

Nrth16 Regular member

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  7. kensubaru

kensubaru Guest

SPAM removed

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2009
  8. Berkner80

Berkner80 Regular member

I was able to use IMGBurn to make an image file of the disk and worked fine. Then I tried using DVDShrink on the image file but DVDShrink read it as 27GB(yes I said 27GB). Still I tried to just do movie only and picked one of the 20 movie files it had that looked correct when I did a preview of the file. However, during the backup, scenes were out of sequence. As I said though it did look correct when I did a preview of the file. Tried several of the other files but same result. Bottom line I guess if you want to go the free route you could just make an image file and just keep it on your computer.

9. Berkner80

Berkner80 Regular member

Just a note the image file came out to about 7GB which is about what you would expect.

10. Mrguss

Mrguss Regular member

If you play the Original DVD on a TV: Hit display on your TV remote.
    It will tell you: 10/99 (It means it is playing Title #10 out of 99) right when the Main Movie is playing.

If you play the Original DVD on your PC. (Using: VLC, etc. ): Click > Play-back > Title ....and will let you know the # Title is current playing.

You welcome.
    ...what, many years latter.
    Never to late.
    :)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013