1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G.T.A. San Andreas: first impressions!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Ugo_Tomko, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Ugo_Tomko

Ugo_Tomko Member

Just got the bootleg copy of the game from my brother in Bolivia.
    It is realy different from Vice City: graphics, car physics, and especialy human models and aiming system ARE DIFFERENT! It feels like you are playing some crazy mix of MaxPayne2 (when it's about running, interacting and shooting) and Burnout3 (when it's about driving). The BEST GAME I've seen so far, not only PS2 but best game EVER! P.S.: One thing disappoints: now when cops see you ignoring red light, you get a star and they chase you all the time. Basicaly, it's realy hard to drive somewhere without having to run from them, unless you want to drive realy slow and accurate.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2004
  2. GlennT

GlennT Regular member

"bootleg"

as in, stolen or unlawfully recorded and produced?

-x-x-x-

3. Ugo_Tomko

Ugo_Tomko Member

unlawfully recorded and produced, I guess..
    If ya ever been in Bolivia, you would know there's nothing "lawfuly recorded and produced" over there.
    By the way, for those who is interested, I already saw flattened ISO'z of the game in couple spanish irc channels...

4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

lol are you for real?.. dude the game in beta testing i tell you what tell the right size of the dvd and ill tell you if lie or not lmao... i for one think you lie... but then again... i played the beta of this or pre build or whetver you might call it... 2 weeks ago.. since im a beta tester for games... its a nice game better than vice city but the gfx aint the same... still the game has problems with gfx(clipping)... loading is cool tho... for such a huge game 1st loading is pretty slow... but then when you switch areas you hardly notice the loading... the size of the game should be full dvd but what i play was rather small and unfinished they ARE testing it now... 3 weeks left untill they will finish it... next week i hope they will send pre builds for gaming sites to make the previews.....

tell the sizes of folders files n the total size i want to know.... until then i say you lie :p

5. Ugo_Tomko

Ugo_Tomko Member

1) Ha! The TOTAL size of flattened ISO is 5.937 Gb.
    2) Don't u ever call me liar, dawg... Next time I see something like that happen I will just get your IP, find out where you live and #@%# you up, UNDERSTAND?!!!
    P.S.: They actualy finished making San Andreas 3 WEEKS AGO, the thing is they don't want to brake the "mistery" of how will final release look like till actual release date so magazines and sites cannot critisize them in advance and hundreds of thousands of customers will sweep da shelves no matter what. Also, every week brings it closer to Xmas and Rockstar realizes that main buisness they will have then, why burst da bomb before its time, right? Watch it, just watch da main channels beginning from Friday, you will see a lot of ads and trailers about the game, and it definetely won't stop till New Year or so.

6. bigboneli

bigboneli Guest

uh oh. he wants yer ip. typical irc packet monkey that no one likes.

7. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

1. most of dvd9 games that are burned on the dvd+r dl dont work unless you fix it up if you even GET it fixed lol and i guess you got a burned copy right? since silvers and pressed games are hard to get for pirated games... even tho if you got the beta or the promo they ARE not complete they are just to show it off....

2. you make me laugh get my ip for all i care!! if you can get it that is lol... btw you really should open your mind and get outside of your world.... if you get ofended by a remark like that... get a grip man its an "opinion" prolly something you didnt knew till now lol.... if you get ofended... well... thats YOUR problem not mine... this is the internet i can say whatever i want.... you can flame all you want for all i care... and btw all this i find your ip and coem and F*** me up are you 10 years old or something? thats the oldest in the book... and dont bother saying your like 20 or so... i dont really care with your remarks you sound like your 12 lol... btw R* never EVER puts a game before its time... even if someone leaks it it will on the same date as teh game is out... R* always did that... GTA3 was out on the same date vice city out on the same date... and the rest of them were out on teh same date... so unless this game is special it will not get out weeks or months before its date...

bigboneli sums it pretty much about you if you act like this lol

you still didnt prove me anything :p why dont you post a pic of the desktop while the game is in there...

8. GlennT

GlennT Regular member

Ugo_Tomko, if you DO ahve the full game, it is illegal, and therefore, not allowed to be discussed here, as that's against the rules

-x-x-x-

9. Fuzzy_C

Fuzzy_C Regular member

even if this thread is against forum rules, i still had a fun time reading it lol

10. Ugo_Tomko

Ugo_Tomko Member

Cyprien, hehe I understood it right away that you are "internet" kind of guy. Well I'm not, I don't spend most of my time with Internet like most of you guys and if I think someone says something offensive or shameful to me (which "LIAR" definetely" is), I still think you should get &*%#-ed up for this. All u suckers are so brave and rude in internet, my godness... ;-D
    P.S.: Peace, though, I don't wanna moderators to be mad at me or sumpin', since that forum helped me a lot. Enough said, I'll better waste time on playing my "wrong ripped and illegal" copy of SA.

11. GlennT

GlennT Regular member

ha ha ha

he should get &*%#-ed up???

damn, kids are so funny

-x-x-x-

12. macmova

macmova Guest

Ugo_Tomko -

[Removed for stupidity]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2004
  13. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@macmova

This isn't a bootleg trading forum. There's a link to the forum rules in my sig - read them before posting again.

14. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Let's try and keep the chest-thumping down to a minimum alright fellas?

15. Ugo_Tomko

Ugo_Tomko Member

a'ite dogg... ;-)