1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Backups

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Jimbo420, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Jimbo420

Jimbo420 Guest

I am having trouble with a couple of games. I have ripped them to my XBOX. I have done over 50+ games the same way, and only these three don't work. (Paintball Challange, Bard's Tale, and Bloodrayne). I tried the media check patch with quix, but it did not help. Is there anothe program that I can try? I already have all of my games ripped to my HD.

2. big_g-man

big_g-man Regular member

i had a similar problem a long time ago. try a different bios. that worked for me.

3. BR7

BR7 Regular member

I know for a fact Paintball Challenge has a HDD Fix floating about the internet. I don't have it, but if I find it, I'll PM you.

I'm not sure about the other 2 games you listed.

4. monte530

monte530 Guest

I have a modded xbox... running Evolution X....
    I downloaded to my hard drive the game:
    Leisure Larry (the latest one)
    and when I go to play it off the hard drive, as I do all of my other forty games which play. this one will not play. There is a black screen with one line in white fonts which say.. you must have the original disc in the tray.

Any suggestions as to what I can do to play this one copied to the hard drive?

Thanks

5. Jimbo420

Jimbo420 Guest

LSL needs a fix. I have it if you PM me your email address I can send it to you. I also have the nude patch if you want that.

6. Jimbo420

Jimbo420 Guest

I have a question about updating my bios. I have an old matrix chip and version 1.0 xbox. Can I update my bios as long as it the same size?

7. big_g-man

big_g-man Regular member

i'm pretty sure you can.