1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Boy Advance Question

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by PimpDawg, Jan 5, 2005.

1. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

2. Xian

Xian Regular member

3. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

THANKS!

4. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

What is the thing your looking for anyways? What does it do?

5. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

The X-ROM works like a memory card but for the GameBoy Advance. It allows you to transfer files of your backup GBA games onto the card so you can have every game you own on one single cartridge instead of carrying all of them with you at once.

6. dscrazy

dscrazy Guest

hey pimp its me how much do these thingies cost they sound cool

reply pleasE

7. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

They are definitely not cheap! You can get them in different sizes, from 64 MB to 1GB. GBA roms are about 3 MB in file size, some new games are up around 10MB however. So if you got a 512MB or even a 256MB you could fit quite a few GBA roms on it. I think the cheapest 512 MB I found was around $150, not including shipping. I cannot find the site that offered them that cheap anymore, but I found this site which is decent and shows different sites that sell these "flash cards"...
    http://www.gameboy-advance.net/flash_card/flash_xtreme_512m_card.htm

Well, I'll talk to you later dscrazy, keep it real man and I agree with you, keep gaming!

8. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Well one of those things sure sounds good... but i dont have enough money for it, i would probably use that money to buy some ds games and accesories. I dont really play my gameboy anymore i just use my ds now. That last time i played a gameboy advance it felt all weird, small, and light compared to my ds lol. But i have a question that kinda doesnt go on this subject but..... how do u put like the words underneath what you wrote? like under some peoples it says like "keep gaming" or "everyones entitled to their own opininons, either respect that or dont" Help please lol.

9. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

haha, you have to go up to "My Account" then go to "Edit Personal Information" and then type in anything you want in the signature text box. Yeah, I wanna get a DS, but I can't afford one right now! I'm gonna wait until they drop to $100 and have more games out.

10. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Well thanks im gonna go do that now. Yea thats a good idea, im not playing my ds much because i want online games.