1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Burning issues

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by titoman, Sep 6, 2007.

1. titoman

titoman Member

Hello guys, i have just gotten my xbox 360 modded... and the i followded this guide to burn the games... in which the first one was Call of Duty 3.... It wouldn't work the first time i put the dvd in, and the second time i put it in, it worked fine...

Anyways then i got perfect dark zero... burnt it, and it said unplayable disc... then i realized the dvd had a nasty stracth on it, so i decided to burn it again, and also use the xdvdmulleter to check if it's up the the latest iXtreme security things... i used the beta 9 version... and it said everything was fine and it said iXtreme compatible... and i burnt it and again, it wouldn't work

So i was wondering if u guys could help me to figure out what went wrong... i'm too scared to waste another dvd since i paid like 30 bux for a 10 pack (Verbatim +)

ps. u know how there is a .iso file and a .dvd file... When i burnt CoD 3, i piced the .dvd file... and the last both times for the perfect dark zero game, i picked the .iso file, in clonecd... I doubt that it makes a difference, i'm still just puttin it out there

ppl (mostly with ixtreme 1.2c) on the board where i got the game say that it worked for them... i don't understand why this wouldn't work for me

2. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

you cont burn the iso with clone cd, when searching for the file change the type to the control file from the drop down menu and select the .dvd file, this links the huge iso and burn to play on the 360, u need to select the .dvd file because it has the layerbreak settings which are needed for the games to play. Hope this help and u need verbatim +r dual layer.

3. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

you need to use imgburn to burn the backup.
    you also need to set a layer break so go to tools and click on settings then click on write tab, there should be a box neer the upper right, it will say options for dl media, set it to user specified and in the box put these numbers in, 1913760.
    this should take care of your problems.

4. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

if you burn it the way i said with clone cd u will get the same results and u dont have to change anything really, no settings just burn the .dvd file and u will be gd lol

5. titoman

titoman Member

yeah i know... thanx

i burnt it with the .dvd file and i just finished the first mission of the game :)

i can't believe i wasted 2 good verbatim dvds just because of a little .iso, .dvd confusion...