1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

game confused?!?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by ikay, May 6, 2007.

1. ikay

ikay Member

hi, its me again karen.... i just finished playing 007 FRWL and i got a little bit hanged up.... i mean, that was it?! But then its just an ISO game so what else could i do... is there any continuation or a sequel for that? Coz I'd love to continue being a 007 agent =)
    GTA... haah.... i don't understand the game... i think its kinda boring... but that's just my own opinion... but taking cars from innocent people and beating 'em up is so cool, also beating the police men as well and getting multiple stars! woohoo!
    I've tried Gun Showdown and its really a great challenge..especially killing the Reverend... boy... he's too tough... how do u kill him? Coz its like he has an unlimited life and he's riding a horse that makes it much harder to shoot him... can u suggest any help?
    And I also recently finished playing The Con... I never thought it would be easy to defeat Kuro... I loved it! Is there like "the Con two" umd for that?
    thanks for the feedback and sugestions!

2. ikay

ikay Member

hi, its me again karen.... i just finished playing 007 FRWL and i got a little bit hanged up.... i mean, that was it?! But then its just an ISO game so what else could i do... is there any continuation or a sequel for that? Coz I'd love to continue being a 007 agent =)
    GTA... haah.... i don't understand the game... i think its kinda boring... but that's just my own opinion... but taking cars from innocent people and beating 'em up is so cool, also beating the police men as well and getting multiple stars! woohoo!
    I've tried Gun Showdown and its really a great challenge..especially killing the Reverend... boy... he's too tough... how do u kill him? Coz its like he has an unlimited life and he's riding a horse that makes it much harder to shoot him... can u suggest any help?
    And I also recently finished playing The Con... I never thought it would be easy to defeat Kuro... I loved it! Is there like "the Con two" umd for that?
    thanks for the feedback and sugestions!