1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Demo on Dvd?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Dindi304, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Im downloading the Turok demo right now and its only 1.2 which brings me to ask can i burn it on a regualr dvd. or do I have to use a dual layer. And another ? is turok even out yet beacuse some stores say yes and others no. Well ya thanks

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

not sure about if you can put it on a dvd or not, but im going to assume the game is out in some stores as its on blackcats today.

3. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Really dang i couldnt find that tourrent anywhere you sure its a good file cus no other place has it that i have seen

4. wabashman

wabashman Active member

the size is about right, and no-one is complaining that it doesnt work.

5. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Cool i found it on another site ima try to see if its good or not. As for the game im gona try and burn it to a dvd i mean wats the worst that could happen id lose 20 cents? lol

6. wabashman

wabashman Active member

yea, thats a lot to lose, lol. i think like the old extreme 5 or something like that could play single layer dvds.

7. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Hmm alright ya im runing on a benq with updated firmwear so lets see. Id just rather not waste a dual layer on a demo. Even if its TUROK