1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Discussion: Voice Your Opinions!

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by anubis66, May 13, 2007.

1. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

I'm creating this in hope of creating a thread where any new upcoming game for any console, thought probably ps3 mostly, can be openly discussed in one environment.

to start, ninja gaiden looks sweet. i cant wait for it. its like a lovechild the Zelda games and God of War, but with ninjas.

halo 3 doesnt seem to be getting much of a welcome past the fact its the same game basically. even the graphics were not as cracked up as the prerender trailer we had before. http://gigaom.com/?p=8980&akst_action=share-this

2. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

Motostorm is sweet! nuf-said

3. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

motorstorm should have been two player, but no doubt it could not so that the game could look better in play for the pr team. there are many little things wrong with it, mostly by design, but its fun to race nuntheless.

4. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

the sad thing about halo 3 is that it could literally be the same damn game and it will still sell waaaay more games then there are even ps3's right now. lol
    and I agree i wasn't excited about any of the vids or trailer either.

5. zegame

zegame Regular member

Oblivion is that shit! sweet quests and side quests, goo weapons and monster huge open enviroment. KICK ASS RPG!

6. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I like the new Spiderman 3 game,because it has controls similar to the PS2.I wasn't impressed with Madden for the PS3,because the controls are all screwed up.Madden for the PS2 is my fav,so I was really upset trying to configure the controls to the PS2 controller scheme.Ninja Gaiden Sigma is alright,but since I played them already it really doesn't excite me.I thought Resistance Fall of Man was a pretty good game(it gets old real quick though,so I would recommend renting it and playing it).If you ever get the chance and haven't played it for the PC I would recommend F.E.A.R. If you like shooters,because I enjoyed it and it has good graphics.I played Oblivion and I just couldn't get into the game.I'm not sure why,but maybe I'm too picky when it comes to RPG games I guess.I wish I could have though,because that game looks very long.Halo 3 doesn't really impress me either and I agree it is overrated.It is a good game,but I doubt it will be much different than the other Halo games.I haven't played motorstorm,but from what I hear it sounds like a really good game.The games I'm looking forward to and want to play are Grand Theft Auto IV,Lair,Final Fantasy XIII,Heavenly Sword,Killzone 2,and Metal Gear Solid 4 all you can really do is wait though and watch trailers.I would recommend staying away from these games though:

My opinion on some PS3 games I thought sucked
    Enchanted Arms(I don't like strategy games like this)
    Def Jam Icon (it has a really bad player creation)
    Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (really bad graphics,and felt like a PS1 or PS2 game)

I don't know some people might like these games,but personally I thought they sucked.

7. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

i'd have to agree those games are pitiful. summer will have several releases im looking forward to, like lair and heavenly sword. that is, if they dont get delayed, again.

8. oofRome

oofRome Regular member

I didn't like the tony hawk game on ps3. I'm not a huge tony hawk fan, but yeah, i didn't think it would be worth a purchase.

9. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

Last edited: May 14, 2007
  10. zegame

zegame Regular member

Stranglehold is the one game I'm really looking forward to this year. With al the moves and combos along with Tequila Time, this should be another exclusive playstation franchise.jump, slow mo, shoot 5 guys from a 5 story drop! O, YEAH!

11. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

I really like the graphics and game play of Genji. I will not buy Oblivion or F.E.A.R. because I have them on the PC already. I really want to play Lair! The videos are unbelievable, I saw an actual game play video at gamestop on a PS3 demo disk, WOW! just WOW! The blast factor game I got from the online store is awesome for 2 players, Actually I play blast factor more than any other game I have purchased, except for motostorm.

12. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

zegame,
    sadly Stranglehold isn't exclusive anymore, it's coming to x360 and pc as well. But it still looks good.

I'm definitely looking forward to Lair, also. Who isn't really? lol

13. xhardc0re

xhardc0re Guest

JFC...i found this for Halo 3 on YouTube. 2562 comments & about 1 million views. Damn those Sony execs keep watching the video to see if they can come up with something better before Xmas time LOLz.
    I'm looking fwd to FF13 & MGS4 so far. Loved Ninja Gaiden back on NES, so seeing it on a non-M$ console for the first time in 10yrs will be very cool. RE5 is also looking good, and wouldn't mind a better FPS than Resistance. I'm kind of disappointed in Madden & hope some good sports games take advantage of all the power of the PS3. For the next few mos we play the waiting game & see what Sony is going to do with Heavenly Sword & Spiderman 3.

14. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

Last edited: May 17, 2007
  15. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

I Currenty own

Resistance- Love it, never got into online war games until this one..enough said
    Sonic- Its ok but unless you have good reflexes, game play is alil fast and outta control sometimes..
    Genji- I like, good graphic,story line, and game play..
    Blazing Angels- Its aight, got it mainly cause it rememinded me of my dad,RIP, who loved playing me on those old war plane games back in the day..
    Full Auto- Love it, good control,good graphics, got kinda addicted to it for a while..
    Dark kingdom-LOL, do I need to say more....
    Fight Night- fist PS3 game I bought, love it, great graphics, good realism..

Renting

Motorstorm- I like but 2 player would be nice..
    Oblivious- Good RPG, good story line,good graphics, I actually need to to buy it so I can get into it alil more..

16. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

17. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

18. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  19. NexGen76

NexGen76 Regular member

F.E.A.R. sucked for me but im looking forward to Lair & Heavenly Sword.Hey has Motostorm fix the inf Boost crap yet? If so i will buy it because i need a PS3 online game to play because RFOM online become real old quick...

20. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

they are going to fix it within a week. i'm sending in my ps3 for a foul noise it makes when folding.