1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

game download

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by 7cr17, Jan 11, 2007.

1. 7cr17

7cr17 Member

hi...i have a question regarding game downloads. I downloaded fifa street 2 using azureus, and this is only the second time I downloaded something, so I'm don't really know what to do next. Can someone help me out?? Thanx

2. latino209

latino209 Regular member

Burn it to a cd using Nero. Or if it comes in iso format download DVD Decrypter and burn the iso.

3. Xithon

Xithon Member

You could either burn it as has been mentioned, or get hold of a virtual drive program to set up a virtual drive, into which you can mount game image files (eg: iso, bin, cue, etc) or any disk image file really.

I recommend Alcohol 120%, from experience, as I know it's a good program that recognises most image files and I've had very little trouble with it in the past. Another popular program is Daemon (or Daemon Tools) although I'm not too familiar with this program, I've only ever used it a few times. It's quite good for setting up drives and mounting images relatively quickly as it's all accessed from a right-click menu from the taskbar. It's probably not as user-friendly with no GUI (as far as I know) but Alcohol 120% does. I think both programs are about as good as each other, but from experience, I'd go with Alcohol all the time.

Have fun! :)