1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

game fly?????????

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by cnj10801, Feb 10, 2005.

1. cnj10801

cnj10801 Member

not sure what forum to put this question in, apologize ahead of time for being the worng forum.
    has anyone used gamefly service. how fast is it. where are they located? im on the east coast in new york and was wondering how long it takes to send out two games rented and receive another. if anyone has used this service, please let me know what you think about it. thanks

2. Nappster

Nappster Member

I've used Gamefly before and I live on the east coast too. Very slow. If you are lucky you can turn around 8-10 games in a months time, and that is just having the game for one day and immediately sending it back! I use Blockbuster game pass and I can rent 30-40 games in the same amount of time for $30.

3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Yeah, i don't recommend it either. They are in cali. For the first few months it only took 3-4 days to send and recieve games, but it just kept getting slower and slower. I finally canceled my membership when a game i sent back took over a month to get there (at least for them to say it got there). They were going to charge me for it saying i never sent it back. The game had a huge crack in it, there was no way i would keep it.

4. cnj10801

cnj10801 Member

thanks for the reply, maybe i'll look into blockbuster