1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Gizmo Vs modchip.ca

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Mudvayne, Feb 12, 2003.

1. Mudvayne

Mudvayne Guest

I am looking to buy 3 Magic 3.1 Mod Chips. Which site would be better to buy from, Modchip.ca or gamegizmo.com? I am leaning more torwards game gizmo because if i order 2 chips, i get a third one for free. Both sites claim to have REAL Magic 3.1s. But i have heard that modchip.ca has better technical support. I was just wondering which site would have the over-all advantage if i were to buy from them. Thanks!

2. lady

lady Member

I've heard that they have good technical support, but after I ordered from them, and I had some questions, I got NO e-mail responce from them! I'm going to order a few from Game Gizmo this week, I will NOT go back to modchip.ca!!!! Game Gizmo has them much cheaper too...

3. lvnsuede

lvnsuede Member

Game Gizmo are fast, reliable AND cheap. And GG also have the best tech support I ever heard of for modchips (A 1-800 NUMBER!!!), those guys will actually talk you through installation if yer having problems! I got my Magic 3 from there and it got here quick and works great.

4. newbee101

newbee101 Regular member

GAMEGIZMO
    Also shipping fast and reliable. I too also liked the fact that they had a 800 number and spoke to someone live rather than e-mail.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2003
  5. BIG_JOHN

BIG_JOHN Guest

I got a magic 3.1 from both game gizmo and modchip.ca and i got istalling wire from modchip.ca and no wires from game gizmo.com also in game gizmo.com the modchip seal package (the silver thing) was cut open so it wasnt sealed. but modchip.ca modchip was sealed.

so that being said i have the game gizmo.com one right now and my freind has the modchip.ca one where do i get the wires to install with or was it suppos to have wirs and why wasent the chip sealed

6. Dorm

Dorm Member

If you buy from modchip.ca DON'T expect any tech support. Game Gizmo it's the way to go, but it's to bad that messiah2 pro price is a sky high...$79 US.