1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

game help

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by bigmac102, Feb 14, 2005.

1. bigmac102

bigmac102 Member

i downloaded nba street vol.3 and it was in a .rar file so i opened it and then it said nbastreetv3.iso..i opened that then it game me a bumch of files like system.cnf, XLDSCRN.bin, DNAS280.IMG, DEV9.IRX and a bunch of folders and other files...how would i burn this to a dvd?!?!

2. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Leave it in the .iso file format and burn it with Dvd Decrypter.

3. bigmac102

bigmac102 Member

ok ill try that...i burnt it with nero b4 i saw this msg..and it doesnt work, it goes to the loading screen and freezes, should i try burning it with DVD decrypter?

4. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

5. gulliver

gulliver Regular member

please refrain from talking about downloading games as it is against the rules of the forum.

6. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

All he asked was how to unrar a file that he has and what type of format it needs to be in to properly burn a backup game. There's nothing wrong with that.

7. gulliver

gulliver Regular member

actually, no he didn't. He stated that he downloaded it...that's where the problem is.

8. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

If you think his question is against forum rules then take it up with a mod. I have no problem helping him with his question. Perhaps if he had asked us where he could d/l this game or posted the direct link to where he got it, it may go against rules, but i take this thread under this:

Case: Discussion about pirated content and piracy, such as converting (downloaded) video and/or audio files to DVD/AudioCD/whatever format. PERMITTED

(as stated in the forum rules)

9. gulliver

gulliver Regular member

I personally don't have a problem with it. It's just that from what I understood from the rules that it is against them. If he would've just started out with "I have a .rar file..." Instead of "I downloaded..." then I wouldn't have said anything. Perhaps we could just leave out the "I downloaded" part. Anyways, no big deal.

10. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

I agree with you there, that it is unnecessary to tell us where they get them from, that is their own business.