1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

game Iso problems

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by himenaji, Mar 8, 2007.

1. himenaji

himenaji Guest

I've just downgraded from 3.03 then up to 3.10 OE-A but every time I try to use ISO files it starts up fine then the screen turns black anyone know what I'm doing wrong? any help would be appreciated. thanks.

2. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

have you customized anything yet? rcos prxs? and where are you putting your ISOs? they go in the ms0:/ISO folder, if there isnt one at your ms root, make one...

3. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

they must have been corrupted.

4. himenaji

himenaji Guest

no i havent customized yet. i did put my iso's in the iso folder.some play but some dont. :(

5. dsdavis6

dsdavis6 Regular member

well providing all your settings are correct such as no umd if u dont have a umd etc (but then none would work) they must just be bad iso's. have u edited any of them with umdgen or similar

6. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

i concur...it cant be the OE, goota be the rips...but ive seen some rips degenerate with every transfer; if they are cut&pasted rather than copied..

7. orbitor

orbitor Regular member

Is it actually getting into the game or just goes from home menu to black screen?

8. himenaji

himenaji Guest

No i didnt edit them i just copied and pasted them. is there a better way of moving them that wont damage the files?

9. dsdavis6

dsdavis6 Regular member

well i just drag and drop but i cant see it making much of a difference i dont c whyy that should affect it. and it sounds like its more then one game so it seems difficult to beleve that they are bad rips (presuming u downloaded them) because you like to to think they have been tested really... so i really dont know, maybe just try downloading another one

10. staxx

staxx Regular member

Maybe you have a fake memory stick...where did you purchase it from? Although i doubt this is the case since you were able to downgrade and upgrade without an issue. (unless someone else did it for you)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2007
  11. himenaji

himenaji Guest

I start the game it beings then it turns black. and nothing happens.

12. himenaji

himenaji Guest

dont think so its a Sony memstickpro high speed 2gb

13. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

...lol random, fake ms, wouldnt show correct capacity, or wouldnt load period. has nothing to do with this what-so-ever...

it is most likely the way they were compressed...try some others, if you are having the same problem, troubleshoot we shall...

[edit4typo]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2007
  14. staxx

staxx Regular member

True...I was just taking a guess at it since everyone else already suggested that its the compression/rip.

If you downloaded them...maybe try to get them from a different source.