1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Issues

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by OmriSama, Apr 7, 2007.

1. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Ok, i have a few issues with my imported games, i use PAL CODER 3.8 on my PAL PS2. And im speaking of imports now, not backups.

1.Ratchet and clank UYA (3) won't go online.

2.God of war 1 won't work.

2. simmo2302

simmo2302 Regular member

sorry mate i got no idea......

i have heard of this b4, original G.O.W not running on ps2, no solution that i m aware of exists (doesn't mean there isn't one, i just haven't read about 1)

i know swap magic can run tween PAL and NTSC. just got to make sure ur TV can handle both formats.

sorry i cant b much more help than that :-(

3. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

Have you ever tried rebuilding God of War? I've heard of similar problems when people tried to play dual-layer PS2 games on their fat PS2s, especially, the latest God of War 2. Some actually had to rebuild their copies or gotten the DVD5 version of GOW/GOW2 to play a workable copy on their fat PS2 and were then able to play. Sorry I couldn't be of more help either.

4. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Well... i got my copy of god of war along time ago. it was a new one at wal mart. i went to my ps2, tried to play it on my fat pal ps2, and it dosen't work. and i don't know how to rebuild. I can just ''get'' a rebuilt version.

5. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

Might be better off getting a DVD5 copy of GOW/GOW2. As you can see, if you saw the stickie, God of War has its own stickie on talking about how to rebuild such a game. It was such a tedious task and still is. It's up to you on how to fix it appropiately and get it to work.