1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game lag (PSP SLIM)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jasonlim, Dec 27, 2007.

1. jasonlim

jasonlim Member

Hi guys,

my game started to feel lagged all in a sudden!what happened?i mean it loads freaking slow!i had try every games on my psp and all of them had the same result...but when i hear songs and videos,everything went on smoothly...whats wrong?pls help me guys!

2. N01NOob

N01NOob Regular member

Try the CPU Clock in the UMD/ISO you can find it the reocovery menu or if you are on 3.71 M33-4 or 3.52 M33-4 you could press home for 3.52 and select for 3.71 in the XMB to set the CPU CLock the make sure it is set only default by default or you could adjust it to a higher level it you still feel a bit lag...
    :)

3. jasonlim

jasonlim Member

Hey NO1NOob

Im kinda new to this psp slim,so basically i dun know what r u saying..mind repeating once again pls?thanks mate!

4. N01NOob

N01NOob Regular member

When you're at 3.71 M33 any update go and press select on theXMB where you can see thedifferent options...then this menu comes up this is called VSHMENU it can be enabled in the reocvery menu if it''s not yet enabled one you got there the second option would be UMD Speed set it to default or any higher than default you can do that by pressing the right or left D-PAD (the direction keys) Then go ahead and select exit at the very bottom of the menu ... or you could just press SELECT again...there it's done...

5. hoip

hoip Regular member

i think his on the OFW, thats the prob with psp games. the UMD takes time to load every 30 secs so it make seem laggy (or not smooth game play) thats y ppl play iso or cso games from memory stick.

6. redlime

redlime Member

UMD or not I have the official 4gb sandisk memory stick that I bought from best buy. It still lags and stuff when I played Daxter and other high end graphic games. And it works a lot better when I used N01NOob little tutorial (set it to 333mhz), but it still lags a tiny bit. Maybe it's the CFW side? I don't know. <Shrugs>

7. PrinceFX

PrinceFX Guest

try an official sony one...