1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game not starting

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Godofsmoke, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Godofsmoke

Godofsmoke Member

Hello,
    So, today i downloadded i tried to burn "Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance" using DAEMON tools bcoz the img was mds/mdf into DVD-R disc. The problem is ,when i put in my ps2, the time it had to show "Playstation 2" instead of it, it went to browse screen showing me my memory cards and the disk with ps2, recognized as playstion 2 disc, atleast it said so.
    Ive never had this kind of problem, so now im wondering what could cause it.
    Ill be thankful for any1 suggestions!

2. Kannz

Kannz Regular member

is your ps2 softmodded or are you using a modchip? also imgburn should be able to burn mds/mdf

3. Godofsmoke

Godofsmoke Member

Now i feel kinda stupid. Ive been burning games for my ps2 for so long time and i dont know am i a using modchip or is it softmoded. I bought it in small store and there it was alrdy modded. Mby there is an way how could i find it out?

4. Godofsmoke

Godofsmoke Member

Problem Solved!
    I just converted mds into iso using DT pro and now everything is working just fine =]