1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Problem Or Graphic Card Problem

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by shahir78, Feb 5, 2007.

1. shahir78

shahir78 Member

Hello Friend i have problem during play game GTA VICE CITY after 2 hour..graphic moving so fast when i press walk button(UP CURSOR) that man i this game is RUNNING..every people in this is walking normal..but i with problem all people is running same as cars moving so fast
    i dont know wat the problem
    this is my PC spec
    MotherBoard is K9NSLI PLATINUM
    Processor is AMD 64x2 4200+
    Ram is 1Gb Kingston 667
    Hdd is 80Gb
    GraphicCard is HIS X1650Pro IceQ Turbo Dual DL-DVI 256MB GDDR3 PCIe

Can somebody help me or any suggestion pls email me newpachotel@yahoo.com

2. onya

onya Guest

My eldest son loves those GTA games. The reason your getting fast forward action, may be due to the fact you've activated a cheat code, or bumped something in gameplay. It is not your graphics card. Btw, nice rig you have there. :)

One last bit of advise is to remove you're email address. It's against the rules, and you put yourself in the path of spammers. Use the EDIT function to delete it.

Cheers.

3. shahir78

shahir78 Member

thanks you friend for help..but i already format my pc 2 times and claim warranty for my graphic card twice..there is same problem..averything in that game moving fast and game NEED FOR SPEED CARBON also got same problem,i cannot control my car when play it..i dont know wat to do..i just buy all my pc specs november 2006.

any idea..pls help
    thanks