1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by QuenteK25, Jun 1, 2007.

1. QuenteK25

QuenteK25 Member

Looking to see what I want to buy next....I've pretty much only got Sports games right now, plus Gears and Halo 2.

So I need some more non-sports games.

A driving game cuz the wife likes those. Preferably one that is easy to just pick up and play for a newcomer, but not boring for a more experienced gamer. Something she can just hop on and race me. I've heard Forza 2 is good, but what games are there where you can do some track racing, street racing, and off roading? Or am I asking too much?

Then....
    Which do you prefer of the following and why...

GRAW 1 or 2
    Rainbow 6 Vegas
    Lost Planet
    Oblivion IV
    Others...?

2. krj15489

krj15489 Regular member

for a racing games get project gotham racing 3. it is my favorite racing game. i dont realy care for the graw series. they just arnt that fun. rainbow 6 is very fun, you should get that. lost planet is an ok game. it is a little weird but after you get used to it it can be very fun. i have never played oblivion and im not sure i will its just not the kind of game i play. other games are call of duty 2 and 3. i have only played 2 and it is awsome but i have heard 3 was also good

3. steimy

steimy Active member

thee are a lot of good games out there, most are FPS games.
    Project Gotham Racing 3 is a great racing game
    Forza 2 my friends have all said is amazing, i have not played it yet
    Rainbow 6 Vegas is a great game
    F.E.A.R. is a really good game
    Call Of Duty 2 & 3 are great, plus 4 (Airbourne) will be out this year
    I have heard good things about Perfect Dark Zero, Lost PLanet, Farcry Instincts Predator (i have the previous Farcry games for Xbox and they are really fun), Both Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter games are top notch, Burnout Revenge is a fun non-realistic game especially with friends, Need For Speed Most Wanted & Underground are fun, Dead Or Alive 4 if your into fighting games, Dead Rising is ok, Hitman Bloodmoney is good, Gun is good, Moto GP 6 is about the best motorcyle racing game ever, Crackdown is quite good, Saints Row is fun, Smackdown VS Raw if your a wrestling fan.

then others i have not played yet like
    Ridge Racer 6
    Quake 4
    Shadowrun
    Full Auto
    Test Drive Unlimited
    The Godfather
    The Outfit
    Tombraider Legends
    Splinter Cell Double Agent (although the rest were great)

you best bet is to take the names people give you here, go to IGN.com and start reading reviews of the games. I do not always agree 100% but they do know their stuff. So by reading them you can at least see if it sounds like a game you would be interested in.